Thursday, May 04, 2006

Run for the hills

So what is there to possibly blog about at 8:30am? The latest headlines from the Drudge Report? Latest entry from the the Daily Kos? or my favorite blog, currently known as Clipstone St. ?

Now that I've been blogging for a couple weeks, I can see why a majority of blogs turn into rants against everything. After all, how easy is it to complain about something that is going on in your life? Shit, I could have already complained about 5-10 things in the hour or so I've been awake. On the other hard, how easy it is to speak positively about the last hour....arguably harder.

Good things about the last hour:

Had some Tea.
Started a blog entry.

Bad things about the last hour:

shoulder hurts
a little tired
need a shower
hungry
forgot to charge my phone

As you can see, the minus list is virutally endless and writes itself whereas the good things list is actually a struggle to get through. So what am I doing - complaining about how easy it is to complain? Well, now that it is Spring, on the verge of Summer, my resolution is to shed some fat. The kind of fat that just stinks of negativity.

Goal for today - not to talk about anyone that isn't in front of me or whom I am speaking with on the telephone. After all, how easy is it to not only complain about one's own plight, but project your 'stuff' onto others around you. Have you ever talked shit about someone? Oh I hear you now - "I never do that". Dude, I mean. come on. Seriously.

If you're still calling DENIAL on my last statement, the prognosis may be worse than I imagined.

Schadenfreude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home