Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Assault!

"The heat is on, on the street
Inside your head, on every beat
And the beat's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the heat is on"
Glenn Frey, The Heat is On

It was bound to happen - the Crackpod has been assaulted. The cuplrit is the notoriously witty blog, currently known as Clipstone St. I think the proprietor of this site feels a bit slighted by my heavy doses of Coffee Talk. After all, I claim to be a tea not coffee drinker and yet coffee seems to find its way into most of my posts.

Is this sort of like Tim Watley on Seinfeld making Jewish jokes even though he is a converted jew. "The guy's Jewish two days, he's already making Jewish jokes." Those goddam Anti-Dentites.

But hey, JBO knows I am a closet, or not so closet competitor so I invite his verbal duel as an avid fan of the great Cyrano.

"A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous, and liberal man. "

In deeper analyis, I can see that most of my readers are actually looking for crack, and hence i get an abnormally large number of hits. If you are one of them, leave me a comment so i know who you are.

Werd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home